- Retirement Plan Questionnaire
- Business Owner’s Information Checklist
- Dental Information Request
- Personal Information Request
- Fact Finder
- Investopedia.com – Investment encyclopedia.
- Investinginbonds.com – Information on all types of bonds from the Bond Market Association.
- Morningstar.com – Stock, mutual fund, investing and personal finance information.
- Investmenthelp.org -Independent information about investing.
- Bloomberg.com – In-depth market coverage relied on by the professionals.
Financial Planning Organizations
- Napfa.org – NAPFA, a Fee-Only planning association. A NAPFA member or affiliate may not receive commissions, rebates, awards, finder’s fees, bonuses or any form of compensation from others as a result of a client’s implementation of the individual’s planning recommendations.
- Irs.gov – Internal revenue service information. Tax forms, publications and general guidance.
- SSA.gov– Social Security Administration website.
- Medicare.gov – Medicare information.
- Bankrate.com – Lending and interest rate information.
- AnnualCreditReport.com – The only source for actually free credit reports which are authorized by federal law.
- Finaid.org– Financial aid, college scholarships, and student loan information.
- Savingforcollege.com – A source for objective information about Section 529 college savings plans and other ways to save and pay for college.